Shipping & Returns
Order (before 16:00)
2 – 3 shipping days
2 – 5 shipping days (depending on your country).
Please note that we are dependent on our shipping partner from the moment the package is shipped.
All orders will be shipped via PostNL. After your order, an automatic e-mail will be sent to you with the Track & Trace link for an accurate delivery time.
If you have any questions regarding your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or +31 (0) 43 30 30 150
Orders below €75,00 will have €6,95 shipping cost.
Orders above €75,00 will be shipped for free.
Shipping costs will be calculated automatically after you enter your delivery address.
Items can be returned within 14 calendar days from the day the order is received.
To be eligible for a refund, the item must be unused, with the tags attached and undamaged packaging. The receipt or proof of purchase must be included.
- GRAIL is responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning the item(s) if shipping costs were calculated during the order (the shipping costs will be added to the refund).
- The customer is responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning the item(s) if none shipping costs were calculated during the order.
Once we have received the product we will inspect the item(s) before approving the return.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to the original method of payment.
You will receive the refund within 1 to 4 business days, depending on the policy of your bank, paypal, credit card company, etc.
If your return is declined, we will contact you through e-mail or phone and put the refund on hold.
Now to the legal stuff:
1. Insofar as the goods are in stock and available, the seller shall dispatch these within 1-3 work days. Delivery is performed through the dispatch of the purchased item to the address provided by the customer. Partial deliveries are permitted, where reasonable for the customer.
2. In the event of a delivery delay, the seller shall notify the customer immediately upon becoming aware of the delay.
3. If the seller should be delayed in delivering, all liability for damages is restricted to foreseeable damage, should this arise through slight negligence. Further claims to damages shall only exist if the delay should arise on grounds of gross negligence or wilfull misconduct.
4. The method of dispatch, the carrier and dispatch route shall be at the seller's discretion unless otherwise expressly instructed by the customer.
5. The seller reserves the right to only sell usual household quantities to consumers.